 Local / Australia / 1831
Re: Australia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 14:11:48 GMT

"Mario Ferrari" <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote in message
news:Fx4JnB.84q@lugnet.com...

PS We might join our efforts, cross-post *everything* to both .au and .it
and catch the .uk ng :-)))

Mario is a dead-set genius.  I love this idea with a passion :-)

Let's go after the common enemy......

Of course that means we get to remain the horse under the rider.

The Italians haven't remained on the map of the world since olden times by
being silly, but by being 'Mario' shrewd.

I salute you Mario.

Pardon me if I don't follow along ;-)

Richard
Still baldly going...