 Local / Australia / 1830
Re: Australia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 13:47:42 GMT

Deidre Rushton Brumby <drb@tasmail.com> wrote:
Hi!
I am crossposting this to loc.au so that they know I haven't defected and
so that you can't use this message to your advantage in the news count :)
Don't worry about wars, we are joking too.  The internet itself loses
enough in translation, adding the complexity of Italian->English and vice
versa doesn't help!

As to the dialect change, well we don't need to know _what_ you are • saying,
only that you know that we're catching up with you :)  And we will catch
up, just wait and see :)

Oh yes, you'd better be polite because I might keep checking up on you! :)

PEACE!

I don't personally care at all who wins this posting war. I know it's for
fun and don't expect any serious problem in the official relationships
between Australia and Italy :-)
My only problem is that reading lugnet is already very time consuming
without messages written just to count in :-)))

You Aussies must consider we Italians are now in full summer: time to go to
the seaside or mountains, and actually some of us is already on vacation and
off-line. You might even catch us, let's wait for the Olimpic Games and then
*your* summer and see what happens...
..ok...I'm just joking :-) I'm glad you have a strong and active Lego
community, though the distance between our countries give us a few
possibilities to ever meet in person.

Have fun!

Mario

PS We might join our efforts, cross-post *everything* to both .au and .it
and catch the .uk ng :-)))