 Local / Italia / 2884
Re: Australia - Mario the old wise man
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 21:23:02 GMT

In lugnet.loc.it, Marco Berti writes:
Mario is always someone you can rely on, very patient and always ready to help
his friends and now that has become forty it tends to take even more the
character of the OLD wise man :)

I *knew* you would have said this :-)

Anyway I must say a big thank you to all the Aussies for having woken up our
almost sleeping newsgroup :)

Yes, I agree. It seemed almost dead in the last weeks.

PS We might join our efforts, cross-post *everything* to both .au and .it
and catch the .uk ng :-)))

And that is another possibilty too ...

But don't tell'em :-)

Mario