 Local / Italia / 2861
Re: Australia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 12:33:38 GMT

In lugnet.loc.it, Sergio Lorenzetti writes:

<Italian bit snipped, and yes, I could understand it through babelfish :)>

Deidre, I read and quoted your original message "This isn't good enough!"
just to let loc.it people know that You were also reading our messages, and
to remember them to be "polite" (I don't remember if it's the right english
word 8-))) ). I was not lurking .au to spy your businness or so ... 8-)))
And if You want to say Hi to us, you're welcome ... (No, if You do that, we
can't subtract your message from the loc.it total 8-)))
Greetings ....

Hi!
I am crossposting this to loc.au so that they know I haven't defected and
so that you can't use this message to your advantage in the news count :)
Don't worry about wars, we are joking too.  The internet itself loses
enough in translation, adding the complexity of Italian->English and vice
versa doesn't help!

As to the dialect change, well we don't need to know _what_ you are saying,
only that you know that we're catching up with you :)  And we will catch
up, just wait and see :)

Oh yes, you'd better be polite because I might keep checking up on you! :)

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com