 Off-Topic / Fun / 5409
Re: Australia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 17:38:00 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Mario Ferrari writes:

Sure. We're still paying tribute to the Kiwis who so graciously humiliated
the Italian sailboat Luna Rossa during the last America's Cup finals. BTW,
was there any American challenger too? :-)

Of course there was. Just not one that made it to the final pairup... :-)

There's a reason it's called "America's cup" and we'll get it back.

Someday.

Maybe.

++Lar