 Off-Topic / Fun / 5408
Re: Australia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 16:19:28 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
Fx4owB.9o2@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
"Mario Ferrari" <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote in message

PS We might join our efforts, cross-post *everything* to both .au and • .it
and catch the .uk ng :-)))

Mario is a dead-set genius.  I love this idea with a passion :-)

Let's go after the common enemy......

Yes, do, since the Italians need to be able to win at something!

Their strategy of just standing around the goal and keeping the offence • away
didn't seem to work last nite (not that I really care about soccer, but I • do
care about needling some of my friends a bit, if you see what I mean)

I see what you mean. I don't care at all about soccer, anyway the next time
I find a mine of old Lego sets I won't send you any list of possible deals
:-)

All the Italians at work today were wearing black. Must be a fashion • statement
I guess.

Sure. We're still paying tribute to the Kiwis who so graciously humiliated
the Italian sailboat Luna Rossa during the last America's Cup finals. BTW,
was there any American challenger too? :-)

++Lar from rainy Zürich, where it seemed like some of the SAME CARS that • were
driving around and honking last Thursday with huge Italian flags were • driving
around and honking last nite with huge French ones. :-) Who says the Swiss
don't have neutrality down to a science?

It is a science, though I wouldn't call it "neutrality" :-)

Mario