 Pirates / 1074
Re: 2 x Armada Flagship = Armada Warship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 17:02:00 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Kevin Wilson writes:
Having come across a cache of AF's recently and not being happy with the
Af when I built it, I decided to combine 2 sets and the result is rather
better. Pics on brickshelf at:

Kevin
--
Armada Warship: custom ship model for sale!
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-armw.htm

You know, not to be picky or anything, but something about this strikes me as a
bit of a flog for your sale.

x-posted and FUT lugnet.admin.terms.

eric