 People / Singles / 27
Re: can't believe I'm doing this...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.singles
Date:
Fri, 17 Jun 2005 20:29:59 GMT

Apparently I always stumble on places like this AFTER they're ghost towns.  Oh
well, I'll post away in spite of the lack of activity. =D

Age: 26
Height: 5'10
Location: North Carolina
Interests: Science Fiction, Fantasy, Mystery novels. Movie fan(anything and
everthing). Video games, miniature games, roleplaying games(you get the idea). I
love to write and play with legos(naturally).

I was just recently able to gain posting access to these groups, but I've been
reading for a number of years now.  I'm fascinated by the extensive abilities of
some of the members here.  I've got a huge collection ranging from town to
classic space and from western to castle.  I've worked on a couple of small and
VERY crude sculptures, and was deep into a massive mosaic before I ran out of
room. =P

As for the OP's original questions, I can sum up my answers simply by saying
that my friends just kind of nod and smile when the topic of Lego comes up.  I
can discuss it more with their kids than with them, and that gets a little
disconcerting after a while.  Oh well.