 People / Singles / 18
Re: can't believe I'm doing this...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.singles
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 18:41:57 GMT
(canceled)

Message is in Reply To:
  can't believe I'm doing this...

I've been letting friends and family know that under no circumstances would I be using the internet as a dating service. (not that this is what I'm posting now) Hi. I'm Dave. Status: single (hence I'm posting here) Age: late 30's Height: 6'1" Place (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.people.singles)