 People / Singles / 17
Re: can't believe I'm doing this...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.singles
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 17:52:44 GMT

Age 38
Height 5'6"
live in NJ exit 37
Job Mech eng for us army
interests: praise band, blues band, play bass, embroidery, sci fi, fantasy,
stained glass, mtn biking, hiking, camping, DnD, gaming
The nephews come over and trash and build and the neighborhood teens come
over and build and soon the First Lego league kids will come over and
create!
I draw the line at crashing the monorail.

Patty