 People / 837
Re: Tension and getting mean (How to deal with it & what it means)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 16:41:59 GMT

In lugnet.people, Will Middelaer writes:

I don't like the way things are going.

Nor do I.  My response to it, however (other than this one posting) will be to
ignore it.  I will not read their postings, I may kill-file some of the kill-
joys,

Speaking of which, I think this might be another opportunity for me to mention
that I would like to see a killfile for the web interface.  It is, as far as I
can tell, one of the only features missing to users of the web interface that
is readily available to people who subscribe to groups via mailing lists or
read from the news server.

If not a true killfile, then at least a skip-filter based on poster rather than
on group would be welcome.

FUT lugnet.admin.general

eric