 People / 834
833  |  835
Subject:
Tension and getting mean
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 15:47:24 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Is it my imagination, or people getting meaner in 'heated' discussions
not started in off-topic.debate. Mladen's Mecha Legs, Nelug's age limitation
are recent examples.

I understand the ability and need to express diverging views but insulting,
yelling and swearing seem to becoming more common.

Does this mean the "honeymoon" is over for Lugnet?

Is Lego not a toy for our enjoyment?

I don't like the way things are going.

Jude

Let me know if I posted this to the appropriate group so Shiri does not have to
when she returns. After all she is gonna be busy redirecting all the miss
directed posts.:-)