 People / 2700
Re: Bad News! Plane down in NYC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 15:05:12 GMT

"Christopher Weeks" <clweeks@eclipse.net> wrote in message
news:GMoz9A.MHE@lugnet.com...
Hi all,

It looks like a 767 just went down in Queens New York about five miles • from
JFK.  No one knows anything yet, but I bet this'll be our big news for the • day.
Hopefully it's a random fluke rather than just the first.

Chris

Ick.  I tried getting ahold of Erik Olson by his home number and his cell
and no answer on either one - but it also looks like its not in the part of
Queens he lives in - its right on the ocean where this went down?  Anyways,
if ANYONE can get ahold of him (or Deanna) please post.  And Erik, if you're
reading this, post a reply and give me a call back so I know you're OK.

added lugnet.people

-Tim