 Off-Topic / Fun / 8447
8446  |  8448
Subject:
Thanksgiving at the Eye-Bitin' Monkey's Place
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 06:22:39 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

  Oh, and we make a kickin' turkey 'round these parts!

Is that anything like an eye-bitin' monkey?????

   I...I don't know.  Ask Richard.  They don't have our T'giving,
   but they do have a Canada Day, which IIRC involves the occasional
   stuffed bird (or bitin' monkey, those Canajun' customs are so
   very exotic and confusing).

   LFB (whose family is half-Canajun itself!)