 People / 2294
2293  |  2295
Subject:
Legomaniac as Weakest Link/Lego Pachinko!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.fun
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 20:49:16 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Howdy all,

Anyone unlucky enough to catch "The Weakest Link" on Father's Day, June
17th?  I was the first one kicked off the show.  Just thought I'd admit it
before anyone found out.  :-)

But seriously, I've added pics of my newest creation, Lego Pachinko!  Please
head to my pathetic little website at http://onedaycnn.freeservers.com to
check it out... spread the word, and LMKWYT!!!

I am the Weakest Link...

...goodbye!

onedaycnn (sid)
http://onedaycnn.freeservers.com