 People / 2306
Re: Legomaniac as Weakest Link/Lego Pachinko!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.fun
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 01:58:01 GMT

Mark,

Yes, I tried my best not to look like an a**, but getting voted off first
has brought on a landslide of sarcasm from my buddies at work... I made sure
not to say anything snippy while in the "Booth of Shame," but I tried my
best to give a nasty look to the person who cast the deciding vote during
the Walk of Shame...

I was hoping for a Lego question... I would've loved to have answered
"Billund," "ABS" or even "Todd Lehman" just ONCE!!!

I've got my Lego, so all is well... and now thanks to the link on the
Weakest Link fan site, hits to MY site are going up like heck!!!  :-)

onedaycnn (sid)
http://onedaycnn.freeservers.com