 People / 2343
Re: Legomaniac as Weakest Link/Lego Pachinko!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 13:36:17 GMT

In lugnet.people, Jeff Stembel writes:

jeff,

speech class???  maybe they were trying to show you guys how NOT to speak...
with my raspy voice and all!

onedaycnn (sid)
http://onedaycnn.freeservers.com

Actually, it was shown in my speech class last semester.  What it had to do
with speeches, I have no idea, but it was cool interesting to see a name I
recognized from Lugnet.  :)

Jeff