 People / 2303
Re: Legomaniac as Weakest Link/Lego Pachinko!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.fun
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 00:27:12 GMT

In lugnet.people, Sid Mark Dinsay writes:
Howdy all,

Anyone unlucky enough to catch "The Weakest Link" on Father's Day, June
17th?  I was the first one kicked off the show.  Just thought I'd admit it
before anyone found out.  :-)

ROTFL!

The reason this is funny is because the local station that airs 'The Weakest
Link' cuts off the beginning half the time (so you miss the introductions)
as was the case with this Episode. When I saw the name 'Sid Mark' I thought
to myself "What are the odds that's the same Sid Mark I've corresponded with
on Lugnet? Naaaaah"

Low and behold it turns out it IS the same guy! Did you mention Lego in your
introduction? If you did (and they aired the intros here!!) then I'd have
known it was you. Don't really remember the show (my g/f watches it, so I
sorta half to) but as long as you left with a grin you won't be remembered
as an a**. (I DO remember seeing 1 guy in an episode once vehemently spit
something like "NOBODY votes for me twice" like he was the Crown Prince or
something. It was fun watching his a** get voted off next for that
outburst). And even more pathetic watching him wave his finger threateningly
at one of the people who voted him off as he walked away =p

Funny.

Mark W.

If only they'd given you the LEGO questions, eh?