 People / 2340
Re: Legomaniac as Weakest Link/Lego Pachinko!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 20:06:51 GMT

In lugnet.people, Sid Mark Dinsay writes:
In lugnet.people, Jeff Stembel writes:

That reminds me, were you ever interviewed by CNN about college radio?  I
figure it is too much of a coincidence that there are two Sid Mark Dinsays. • :)

Wow... don't tell me you remember that from watching the piece like five
years ago!!!!  :-)

Actually, it was shown in my speech class last semester.  What it had to do
with speeches, I have no idea, but it was cool interesting to see a name I
recognized from Lugnet.  :)

Jeff