 Parts / Modification / 332
Re: Which glue?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts.mod
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2008 19:09:15 GMT

In lugnet.parts.mod, Brian Davis wrote:
In lugnet.parts, Rob Hendrix wrote:

Any suggestions [on glues]?

OK, to revive this thread, I've had zero luck gluing ABS studless beams to the
backside of mirrors - superglue doesn't seem to stick at all. Any ideas? What am
I doing wrong, etc.? 2 component epoxy isn't likely to work either, given the
smooth backing on a mirror, right? Help?

OH, and if it matters, I also want this bond to remain very firm at temperatures
as low as -60° C. Yeah, I know, out of the normal range of experience, but I
thought I'd ask.

I still swear by Goop. But I have to ask what the hec is this for?
<http://news.lugnet.com/parts/mod/?n=307>