 Parts / Modification / 329
Re: Which glue?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts.mod
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2008 14:51:29 GMT

In lugnet.parts, Rob Hendrix wrote:

Any suggestions [on glues]?

OK, to revive this thread, I've had zero luck gluing ABS studless beams to the
backside of mirrors - superglue doesn't seem to stick at all. Any ideas? What am
I doing wrong, etc.? 2 component epoxy isn't likely to work either, given the
smooth backing on a mirror, right? Help?

OH, and if it matters, I also want this bond to remain very firm at temperatures
as low as -60° C. Yeah, I know, out of the normal range of experience, but I
thought I'd ask.

--
Brian Davis