 Parts / 58
Re: Hermaphrodite Pin?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 15:05:42 GMT

In lugnet.parts, Darrell Urbien wrote:
   Hi,

This is driving me crazy - I THINK I’ve done the searches correctly but I can’t find anything..

Does LEGO make a pin that has studs on both sides?

I can distinctly remember building a recent kit (maybe a SW Mini? Spider Man?) that had a really small Technic pin in it. This pin fit into the underside of a plate, and allowed you to put another part 180 degrees to the first part..

I don’t have any clone parts (well, except for the ones I made myself!) so I couldn’t have been thinking of other companies hermaphrodite parts..

If this part exists, can you tell me the LEGO part number?

Thanks,

Darrell

I’m pretty sure it doesn’t exist. I’d love LEGO to make such a piece but alas...

Mike