Re: East Coast Brikfest!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 01:38:48 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Stephen F. Roberts writes:

...Well, last I heard, we were using the law buildings on the GMU campus in
DC. So if u
can get to DC, we can figure a way to get u to there

I can get to DC... my dad surprised me after we talked about driving there, by
getting plane tickets for him, my sis and I!
... it'll be our second visit to DC (but the previous one was ten years ago,
she was in my mom's stomach, while I was six and sick. :-)

(I'm not sure where they are myself
at the moment :-) It should be accessible via metro (or at least by metro ->
metrobus). As
for where to stay, that I don't know at the moment. I'll dig some :-)

LMK if you find something!

-Shiri