Re: East Coast Brikfest!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 20:04:17 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Stephen F. Roberts writes:
...Just 1 month to go!!! Don't forget the East Coast BrikFest! June 9-11
Washington DC!
Subscribe to lugnet.org.us.wamalug for more information as it becomes
available!

Yay! I just found out that my finals on Friday end at 12:00, and that I don't
have any finals on Monday or Tuesday (12-13) so I can come!
Now, I need to figure out how to get there... are you guys gonna give some
tips on where to stay? If I go alone (by bus?) I'll need to know how to get
from here to there...

-Shiri
P.S. still wonderin' if any Bostonians are coming? I'd love to tag along :-)