Re: East Coast Brikfest!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 13:34:14 GMT

Stephen F Roberts wrote:

"Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote:

In lugnet.announce, Stephen F. Roberts writes:
...Just 1 month to go!!! Don't forget the East Coast BrikFest! June 9-11
Washington DC!
Subscribe to lugnet.org.us.wamalug for more information as it becomes
available!

Yay! I just found out that my finals on Friday end at 12:00, and that I don't
have any finals on Monday or Tuesday (12-13) so I can come!
Now, I need to figure out how to get there... are you guys gonna give some
tips on where to stay? If I go alone (by bus?) I'll need to know how to get
from here to there...

...Well, last I heard, we were using the law buildings on the GMU campus in DC. So if u
can get to DC, we can figure a way to get u to there (I'm not sure where they are myself
at the moment :-) It should be accessible via metro (or at least by metro -> metrobus). As
for where to stay, that I don't know at the moment. I'll dig some :-)

Directions will definitely be usefull at some point. Also, suggestions
on where to lodge would be usefull (economy type options preferable -
I'd rather spend the money on LEGO...).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com