Re: East Coast Brikfest!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 18:30:37 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
Frank Filz wrote:

Directions will definitely be usefull at some point. Also, suggestions
on where to lodge would be usefull (economy type options preferable -
I'd rather spend the money on LEGO...).

Ditto.  However, my girlfriend needs to see an exhibit at the National Gallery
(IIRC) that weekend, so she needs to go to DC anyhow--therefore, economy isn't
absolutely necessary (but neither is the Four Seasons equivalent).  So there
goes some of my cost issue!  :)  However, she may be very afraid of me by the
end of the weekend.

"Hon, why did you have to bring a suitcase?  Now I can't fit all my Lego in the
car!"

;)

Jeff