Re: East Coast Brikfest!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 19:57:27 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Stephen F. Roberts writes:
...Just 1 month to go!!! Don't forget the East Coast BrikFest! June 9-11 • Washington DC!
Subscribe to lugnet.org.us.wamalug for more information as it becomes
available!

Ummmmmm, shouldn't there be some more final information available right now?
With less than a month to go, I'd be nervous.  There is no info on what's
needed to register.  Is there registration as such?  Is there a schedule?  What
time does it start?  Is there going to be a BrikFest T-shirt available?  Does
the event have possession of the room(s) around the clock, or do we have to go
home?  Are there showers available on the campus?  Does anyone need a ride from
New Jersey?  What's the expected attendance?  (You should throw up a web page
with a list of those who're going to be there.)  Is there going to be a
DCBrickFest Jambalaya?  (I could bring one, if no plans exist.)

thanks,

Chris