Re: EastCoast Brikfest!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 01:31:23 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Tim Courtney writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos Stephen F Roberts <wubwub@wildlink.com> wrote:
An update: at this point it doesn't look like I'll have the money to
come.  Airfare is expensive, and I'll be going to school in Boston in
the fall, so I could be a few hours away for stuff then.  As always,
donations are accepted ;)  Hope you guys have fun!

...eh... just hop in a car! 14 hr drive isn't that bad! :-) and greyhound • is only $69
round trip! :-)

This does make me a bit more interested...  Could someone arrange to
pick me up from a bus station and put me up for a night or two?  If
so, that just might work...

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

I'd do that for you Tim.

Rich
--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want
to...)
Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****