Re: EastCoast Brikfest!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 22:39:50 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Stephen F. Roberts writes:
Just a reminder!!! Set your alarms, mark your calendars, plan your vacations!

What:  East Coast Brikfest
Where: Washington DC
When:  June 9th - 11th
What:  A weekend of AFOL fun!
<snip>

Yay! I'm definitely going to do everything in my power to be there!
Hopefully this will end up after my finals end (please-oh-please Mr.
Belmarsh :-) and I will be free to come... I'm pretty sure most teachers won't
do it on the last week of school (with no snow days this year, we should be
leaving school on the 16th).
Any Bostonians planning on going? Maybe I could tag along or we could organize
a carpool...? I won't have my permit yet (ack, just 16 days later) but I'm not
sure you'd want me driving anyhow... ;-)

-Shiri