Re: EastCoast Brikfest!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 12:53:23 GMT

Tim Courtney wrote:
This does make me a bit more interested...  Could someone arrange to
pick me up from a bus station and put me up for a night or two?  If
so, that just might work...

Tim,
If you do take the bus down here, go to the Silver Spring, MD station
instead of DC.  It's a little safer, especially at night.  It also usually
saves about 20 minutes of time on the bus.  The Silver Spring Metro Stop is
well within walking distance, if you need it.  Jeff Stembel lives in
that area, and can might be able to give you more info.

-chris