Re: EastCoast Brikfest!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 04:00:48 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug "Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote:

In lugnet.announce, Stephen F. Roberts writes:
Just a reminder!!! Set your alarms, mark your calendars, plan your vacations!

What:  East Coast Brikfest
Where: Washington DC
When:  June 9th - 11th
What:  A weekend of AFOL fun!
<snip>

I'd like to come but I don't know if I can.  I'll keep up on your
plans though.  If I can make it, I will.

Yay! I'm definitely going to do everything in my power to be there!
Hopefully this will end up after my finals end (please-oh-please Mr.
Belmarsh :-) and I will be free to come... I'm pretty sure most teachers won't
do it on the last week of school (with no snow days this year, we should be
leaving school on the 16th).

I'm getting through with school on May 26th (last day of classes 23rd,
a day of graduation practice and senior breakfast, then finals), and
graduate the 3rd.  I have about 18 1/2 days of class left.

:)

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org