 Announcements / 560
559  |  561
Subject:
EastCoast Brikfest!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 14:52:13 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Just a reminder!!! Set your alarms, mark your calendars, plan your vacations!

What:  East Coast Brikfest
Where: Washington DC
When:  June 9th - 11th
What:  A weekend of AFOL fun! Big rooms of castles and towns and space and whatever else
we want to do. Mindstorms challenges. A giant train/town display. Brikwars. Modeling
demonstrations. Seminars. Discussion groups. Trade room. Auctions. Building contests. Tons
of stuff (plus we plan a room or two of 'general' things for whatever we don't come up
with beforehand!!!)

Subscribe to the lugnet.org.us.wamalug newsgroup to make sure you keep up with any plans
and discussions!

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wamalug guy  (http://wamalug.org)
wildlink.com