 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 391
  Meeting Problems!

All, The meeting location will NOT be available to us on Sunday. This news comes from Chris, late last night. Plans have changed recently at the church due to reasons beyond our control. The meeting will go on, however. I do not want to call it off. (...) (21 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Meeting Problems!

(...) Wow, that sucks. (...) I am at the Motel 8 like Pat and Tom, I believe. I just called them and they don't have any meeting rooms, just a lobby and a breakfast area. I would be willing to donate $10 towards Sunday, but perhaps we should have (...) (21 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Meeting Problems!

(...) Hi All, This is about par for what's been going with me lately! Spring Break is not a good time for me! Work has been ridiculous this week! I'd be willing to donate 10 bucks for the meeting hall, BUT I think if I have to pack up my stuff on (...) (21 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Meeting Problems!..Sorry..Won't be there!

(...) -big snip- Okay, there's been a new factor that developed concerning my participation this weekend. I started to have problems with my back again. I haven't had any in over two years, but it came back two days ago. I just went to my doctor for (...) (21 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Meeting Problems!..Sorry..Won't be there!

(...) I'm sorry to hear that, Tom. I wish that you could make it. I'm sure all of us feel that way. We'll miss you. I hope your back gets better fast. (...) I wish you'd reconsider that! Don't give up! I know missing 2 meetings in a row sucks, but (...) (21 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Meeting Update (was Re: Meeting Problems!)

All, Chris will secure the room at the Masonic Lodge for Sunday. I guesstimate we'll have to pitch in about $10 each for it. Saturday will proceed as planned, we'll all meet at the daycare. Address and info here: (URL) and I plan on meeting a little (...) (21 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Meeting Update (was Re: Meeting Problems!)

(...) Geez, I forgot about the prizes with everything else going on. I have them sitting out with my other stuff ready to go. If you want to award them, I will be glad to mail them to the winners for free! I'm terribly sorry about that! I hate (...) (21 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Meeting Problems!..Sorry..Won't be there!

(...) I second that! Bryan/College Station would be a great place to have a meeting. Even a one-day get together would be no trouble, since it's so close to both Austin and Houston. And, since October is so far away, how would the rest of you feel (...) (21 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Meeting Update (was Re: Meeting Problems!)

(...) Thanks, Tom! That's most generous of you. I'll give the winners your email address. We'll miss ya tomorrow! -TJ (21 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Meeting Problems!..Sorry..Won't be there!

(...) Hi Laura and TJ, I don't have any pics of my moonbase mocs. Thanks for the offer Laura! I will try and get some taken later on and post them somewhere where everyone can see them. As for meeting in Bryan/College Station, I think it's a good (...) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)