 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 395
Re: Meeting Problems!..Sorry..Won't be there!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 03:40:37 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.texlug, Tom Reed writes:
...Therefore, I have to
withdraw from attending the get together this weekend.

I'm sorry to hear that, Tom. I wish that you could make it. I'm sure all of
us feel that way. We'll miss you. I hope your back gets better fast.

...Therefore, I decided
that I'm not going to try and make any more meetings.  If a local group in
town decides to form then I may try and join.  Otherwise, I will offer my
support, but I won't be participating anymore with this organization.
I think you guys are great and I will miss seeing the things you build in
person.  Hopefully, I will still get to see some of them on brickshelf,
etc.!  I've really enjoyed meeting each and everyone of you.  Everyone has
been very nice.

I wish you'd reconsider that! Don't give up! I know missing 2 meetings in a
row sucks, but that's just bad luck.

You know, College Station/Bryan isn't too far away, and is somewhat
centrally located between Austin and Houston. Hmm...  perhaps a meeting in
your neck of the woods? I know this fall will be at NI in Austin again, but
I'll keep B/CS in mind for the future.

I wish all of you the best and I hope you have a good time this weekend.
I'll be thinking of you and wishing that I could see my moonbase mocs joined
with all the others.  They really look lonely by themselves!

We'll miss ya and your excellent work!

TJ