 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 398
Re: Meeting Problems!..Sorry..Won't be there!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 13:07:12 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.texlug, Thomas Avery writes:
In lugnet.org.us.texlug, Tom Reed writes:
...Therefore, I have to
withdraw from attending the get together this weekend.

I'm sorry to hear that, Tom. I wish that you could make it. I'm sure all of
us feel that way. We'll miss you. I hope your back gets better fast.

I wish you'd reconsider that! Don't give up! I know missing 2 meetings in a
row sucks, but that's just bad luck.

You know, College Station/Bryan isn't too far away, and is somewhat
centrally located between Austin and Houston. Hmm...  perhaps a meeting in
your neck of the woods? I know this fall will be at NI in Austin again, but
I'll keep B/CS in mind for the future.

I second that!  Bryan/College Station would be a great place to have a
meeting.  Even a one-day get together would be no trouble, since it's so
close to both Austin and Houston.  And, since October is so far away, how
would the rest of you feel about trying for a meeting in May or June?  I
would hate to lose you, Tom; you have too much to add to the group for us to
not try and meet in the middle (as it were).

I wish all of you the best and I hope you have a good time this weekend.
I'll be thinking of you and wishing that I could see my moonbase mocs joined
with all the others.  They really look lonely by themselves!

Do you have pictures of your mocs?  I can print them out and bring them to
the meeting, so you can be there in spirit...