 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 396
395  |  397
Subject:
Meeting Update (was Re: Meeting Problems!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 14:54:19 GMT

All,

Chris will secure the room at the Masonic Lodge for Sunday. I guesstimate
we'll have to pitch in about $10 each for it. Saturday will proceed as
planned, we'll all meet at the daycare. Address and info here:
http://www.texlug.org/spring2003.html

Chris and I plan on meeting a little early to open things up. The official
start time is 9:00am. We have the place all day Saturday, so we can quit
when we feel like it. I imagine we'll be tired and hungry and ready to go
around 6 or so.

We'll have to pack things up Saturday night and move out. Again, I apologize
for this inconvenience. However, we just have to pack things enough to move
out for one night, then we'll move into a different place on Sunday. I'm
guessing we'll have all the bugs worked out with the moonbase/monorail
layout, so it will be a little easier setting up Sun. morning.

One other, small, bad thing: with Tom out, the number of door prizes drops
to 2 :-( I'm very sorry, but Tom was going to sponsor a couple of door
prizes. Since he's not coming, niether are they.

I look forward to this, and I know it will be a lot of fun.

thanks,
TJ

p.s. If you have any questions/concerns/comments, please email me immediately:
tjavery@texbrick.com