 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 392
Re: Meeting Problems!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 14:48:33 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.texlug, Thomas Avery writes:

The meeting location will NOT be available to us on Sunday.

Wow, that sucks.

Chris has located a space in the Masonic Lodge (about a block away from the
church), but it comes at a $100 price. We could have it all day for that
amount. Chris also suggested that some of the hotels in the area offer free
meeting space to their guests. He's currently trying to find other suitable
meeting locations for Sunday.

I am at the Motel 8 like Pat and Tom, I believe.  I just called them and
they don't have any meeting rooms, just a lobby and a breakfast area.

I would be willing to donate $10 towards Sunday, but perhaps we should have
Saturday be set up our MOCs day (until later in the day) and Sunday be
trade/sell and do some sort of group project (like a mural or a big robot or
something).

I know this will throw a dent in our fun time, but hopefully not too much.

I'm just excited to be getting together again, even if it's a little hectic.

**Look at your calendars, and start thinking about when you want to meet
this Fall. I want leave Houston with a range of dates, so I can start
setting up our Fall event.