 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 391
390  |  392
Subject:
Meeting Problems!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 13:35:11 GMT

All,

The meeting location will NOT be available to us on Sunday. This news comes
from Chris, late last night. Plans have changed recently at the church due
to reasons beyond our control.

The meeting will go on, however. I do not want to call it off. We need to
scramble to find a Sunday meeting location.

Chris has located a space in the Masonic Lodge (about a block away from the
church), but it comes at a $100 price. We could have it all day for that
amount. Chris also suggested that some of the hotels in the area offer free
meeting space to their guests. He's currently trying to find other suitable
meeting locations for Sunday.

Please reply to the following as soon as you can:
• Would you be willing to donate ~$10 for the lodge?
• If you have a hotel room, can you get access to a free or reasonably cheap
meeting room?

My apologies for this hiccup. I don't want to let it ruin the weekend. The
meeting will go on as planned, but we'll have to pack up and move out
Saturday night and then set up someplace new on Sunday. I know this will
throw a dent in our fun time, but hopefully not too much.

Please reply to this as soon as you can.

thanks,
TJ Avery