 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 254 (-10)
  Re: TEXLUG Logo Contest

They can be shrunk, and they have transparent backgrounds so that they can be used on any background. These were the first two that popped out of my head, if I come up with more I'll post em. (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Unoffical TEXLUG Departments - for Ss and Gs

This is not an attempt to pigeon-hole anyone; in fact, it's not an attempt at anything except perhaps a lame attempt at humor. Now, when it gets right down to it, each of us has a little bit of everything in our collections and can readily make a (...) (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Created One Some Time Ago

Try my original. It conforms to the following: (...) and can be viewed at: (URL) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  TEXLUG Logo Contest

Howdy, TEXLUG does not have a logo. There isn't a neat, little symbol on the website next to the name, and there probably should be. Therefore I'd like to call upon everyone to participate in creating a logo. There are no set rules, however I have (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: From Laura: Meeting Pictures and a big thank you

Just do what I did: have a firstborn son with your spouse, get them to work while you stay home and enjoy your second (LEGO) childhood as your kid(s) grow up! I blame my relatively "massive" collection of LEGO and ensuing frenzy for LEGO on my (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: From Laura: Meeting Pictures and a big thank you

(...) Tim's monorail also survived an attack from a mini-HOG (small Hand Of God). The monorail was sent flying into a deep gorge (off the table) with all minifigs aboard, resulting in a gruesome crash that could be heard and felt for miles. This (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Fall 2002 Meeting Wrap-Up

Whoops! Good thing TJ keeps a current list of attendees... I left out Steve and John!! What was I thinking... That's what happens when you post at 0300. Sorry guys... <Addendum> To Son Steve and Father John: For being great all-around help with the (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Fall 2002 Meeting Wrap-Up

I've updated the TEXLUG site with some notes and my images: (URL) a little late in doing this, but there has already been great commentary on the meeting posted here. Thanks everyone! TJ (URL) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  From Laura: Meeting Pictures and a big thank you