 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 254
Re: TEXLUG Logo Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 05:39:05 GMT

They can be shrunk, and they have transparent backgrounds so that they can be
used on any background.  These were the first two that popped out of my head,
if I come up with more I'll post em.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/savatheaggie/buttonsbanners/texlugbrick.gif

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/savatheaggie/buttonsbanners/texlugstate.gif

--Anthony