 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 252
251  |  253
Subject:
Created One Some Time Ago
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 21:51:45 GMT

Try my original. It conforms to the following:

• it should be small, something comparable in height to the largest font
size on a webpage
• it should be simple in graphical design; as a small image, it should be
clear and understandable
• it should incorporate something Texas-like, such as the shape of the state
or the pattern or coloring of the Texas flag
• given that some of us are Aggies, nothing in the shape of a longhorn will
be accepted :-)
• given that this is all about LEGO, something symbolizing a brick may be
appropriate
• it doesn't necessarily have to incorporate the word "TEXLUG". If it is a
simple graphic image with no letters, then it will be placed next to the
large text: "TEXLUG" (hence the small size preference)

and can be viewed at:

-Pat