Re: March 26th Smart Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 2005 06:01:29 GMT

Final reminder about this weekend's SMART meeting. We'll be meeting at
Crossroads Shopping Center (corner of 156th Ave NE and NE 8th St in Bellevue)
near center food court area. The official meeting time is from 2pm to 5pm, as
usual. But the egg hunt arena will be set up from sometime around 11am on for
people that want to test their robots, tweak their code, etc.

During the meeting we'll decide on the next mini-challenge, and vote for the
best robot.

After the meeting we'll spend about half an hour tearing down the displays, and
then anyone that's interested, we'll meet at Chili's (also in the mall) at 5:45,
for dinner.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

--
  David Schilling