Re: March 26th Smart Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 04:57:50 GMT

With our next SMART meeting a bit more than a week away, I wanted to tell
everyone that the Easter Egg Hunt arena will be available from probably 11am for
people to try it out, and make changes to their robots or programs as required.
Don't forget to bring your programs, and if possible a laptop.

I was wondering if anyone would mind a larger arena? Instead of 4'x8', I'd like
to make it 6'x8'. This will give robots more room to move around.

Don't forget, the meeting is March 26th from 2-5pm at Crossroads Shopping
Center. Details on the mini-challenge can be found in this post:
http://news.lugnet.com/org/us/smart/?n=321.

If anyone is planning on bringing other robots to display, or bringing just an
egg dispenser (rather than an egg retriever), please let me know as soon as
possible so that I can make sure there will be enough space.

--
  David Schilling