Re: March 26th Smart Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Sat, 19 Mar 2005 03:59:37 GMT

I think a larger arena makes sense, so that it doesn't get too crowded.

What size will the holes in the corners of the table be? How far away from the
walls will the center of each hole be? (I'm trying to figure out if my wall
detection will prevent me from ever finding the hole.)

Will they be quarter circles (i.e. filling the space all the way to corner) or
actual circles?

Thanks,
brian