Re: March 26th Smart Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 23:44:03 GMT

Here are a couple of 'work in progress' pictures of the Easter Egg Hunt arena:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/David/SMART/Samples/Arenas/egghuntarena1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/David/SMART/Samples/Arenas/egghuntarena2.jpg

The black top has curled a bit, but we'll tape it down before using it. The
walls will be fastened together properly, and there will be white tape around
each of the round drop points.

But it gives an idea of what the arena will look like.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at our meeting this Saturday at
Crossroads!

--
  David Schilling