Re: Greenburg Show?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 12:50:18 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Tom Duggan writes:

Well, I decided to try my hand at some train stuff, and in the last two days
have made three box cars, based on Eric's design for the NELUG one, and an
engine. I still need to dig through the fourteen 22 gallon rubbermaid tubs of
sets to find all my train stuff. I should hopefully have a few more cars and
maybe another engine in time for the cook-out.

Well I think we probably just doubled our Train size :-).  I havn't had much
time to build lately but I am trying to do a car other than a Boxcar for
variety.  I did add 2 buildings to my town scene fairly recently which will of
course be at the BBQ.  I have ideas for one or two more buildings for Main
Street but I just havn't been able to try and build them.

(I just hope this rain stops before the BBQ).

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/