Re: Greenburg Show?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 21:35:07 GMT

Lorbaat wrote in message ...
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Matthew Miller writes:
Tom Duggan <legotom@mediaone.net> wrote:
Any more information on the Greenburg show in Wilmington in December?
I have been building away, and have come up with a postal distribution • center,
and a McDonalds for the display.

Oooh, can we have the McDonald's be on fire?

Are we going to burn every building in the display?

If we do have the McD's on fire, maybe we should have a little Riot going • on in
front of/around it.  We could use the magnets to make the rioters run
around (as described by Larry P)...

Hehe! :)  At BrickFest, someone brought a pic of a Lego McD's set with
rioters around it, rioting against globalization :D  It was funny...I forget
who did that though.  The same one who superimposed minifigs over the famous
Elian Gonzalez scene.

-Tim