Re: Greenburg Show?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 02:06:09 GMT

Sounds like we are both fairly tapped out.  If you can figure out how many
curved and how many straight lenghts of track you have that would be good.  As
for the train cars we can talk.  Building a simple boxcar is pretty easy • either
that or maybe we can work out a trade or something so that we can maximise the
number of cars we can build while minimizing everyones expense.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

I won't be able to get a count on the track for a day or two.
I did dig out my train parts, and I have a couple of train bases, 8 bogies, a
bunch of wheels, and bumpers, as well as a ton of magnets and couplers. I also
have an extra motor, and light peice from the blue train, and an extra speed
regulator.

Tom D