 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 484 (-20)
  Re: First block of Main Street for Brikwars, Train, or Modern town display

(...) Me too -- my jaw literally dropped. It's quite realistic! Now all it needs is a few people playing stick hockey on the roof of the one building. :) --Todd (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: First block of Main Street for Brikwars, Train, or Modern town display

(...) Looks very nice. Damn, I would LOVE to blow that up sometime in a Brikwars game. Too bad I am in DC. I have the Brikwars itch and no one to scratch it with. Well, that didn't sound so nice. You know what I mean. :) (Imagines a squad coming (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: First block of Main Street for Brikwars, Train, or Modern town display

(...) Thanks, Maybe we can Blow it away at a Brikwars game sometime :-). (...) I know... I was thinking the other day that I was telling you how I could never do buildings and how they always just turned out to be 4 walls and a roof. :-) I guess I (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: First block of Main Street for Brikwars, Train, or Modern town display

(...) And just think, you only got back into Lego for Star Wars! :D eric (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting- July 12th? (was Re: Meeting planning - stuff to talk about.)

(...) I don't think so although there might have been one of those rush jobs for someone from out of town that I missed although I doubt it. (...) ^^^...^^^ I hope your all ready for a LONG night :-). (...) Boy I'm developing a reputation :p . Just (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Meeting- July 12th? (was Re: Meeting planning - stuff to talk about.)

(...) I didn't mean that as a comment on your participation in meetings. :D I meant it would feel almost like cheating on a girlfriend. Has there been a single NELUG meeting/event you haven't been at? So, you'll all notice I changed the subject to (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: First block of Main Street for Brikwars, Train, or Modern town display

(...) Thanks! (...) Oops! I knew I forgot something. I had meant to add a back door like in other buildings. The assumption being that the stairs were accessed there and it was not a secondary entrance to the store. (...) I have been thinking about (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: First block of Main Street for Brikwars, Train, or Modern town display

Very cool! I for one am impressed! I really like the look of the corner building. Reminds me of a lot of suburban downtowns with retail on the bottom, and trendy apartments up top. Only suggestions I'd make are: Some kind of exterior covered (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  First block of Main Street for Brikwars, Train, or Modern town display

Well I won't go into to much detail here because most of it is on the web page. The origional inspiration for this was buildings others brought to NELUG's Brikwars games although I had stopped work on it for the last month or two as I got distracted (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting planning - stuff to talk about.

sweet sweet 12th. Also works fine for me :) Count me in ... again! -s (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting planning (was Re: OK I hope I'm not...)

Sweet sweet 5th ... count me in! -s (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting planning - stuff to talk about.

(...) I *think* that'll work for me. Need to check for sure, though. (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting planning - stuff to talk about.

(...) Actually it probably would be more exciting :-). Although I hope you don't think I have to be there. While I have seemed a bit overexcited about my hobby lately that is more related to the fact that in about 3 months the time I can spend on my (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting planning - stuff to talk about.

(...) Matt (...) What if we put it off a whole extra week, until Eric K would be back from... umm, I already forgot where he was going. :D Anyway, while it would certainly be exciting- almost illicit-feeling- to have a meeting without him, it would (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting planning - stuff to talk about.

(...) I'd actually prefer a day or two after that... (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting planning - stuff to talk about.

(...) Bhah! It looks like barring a miracle I won't be able to make it. Looks like I will be in Portland OR, from the 5th to the 7th. Sorry just found out. Anyway if it looks like this is going to come off on the 5th I will TRY and leave the info (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting planning - stuff to talk about.

(...) Heh. I'm too busy to make one too.... maybe we should file this idea away for later. We could make a really nice one, and laminate it, and use it over and over, just attaching the date of the next meeting to it. (...) So is this date good for (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting planning - stuff to talk about.

(...) This might be a good idea if someone can whip one up and get it to them. I have spent far to much money/time there lately so I doubt I will make it before the 5th. (...) I got the packet from Carol Dix today. It doesn't answer all my question (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: NELUG 1st Anniversary Party

(...) Well I finally got around to sitting down and figuring out what saturdays are available. Well there arn't many but I think that Saturday August 5th is available and if I can get it on the calander soon I can lock it in. So if Saturday August (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: The Construction Site Boxcar...

(...) All followups to lugnet.publish Well I just cleared both my Netscape and IE cache and I still see the full size pics when I click on the thumbnails on this page... (URL) the first picture it brings me to... (URL) picture brings me to... (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact