Re: The Construction Site Boxcar...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 19:00:00 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.trains, Eric Kingsley writes:

Hmmm... Thats Odd I just went back and checked with both IE and Netscape and
I both pictures clicked through fine.  I will look at my code though to see
if there is something obscure in there.

Na. Just flush your cache and try again. I bet you have cached versions
somewhere or relative pathing problems.

All followups to lugnet.publish

Well I just cleared both my Netscape and IE cache and I still see the full size
pics when I click on the thumbnails on this page...

http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/train/oboxcars/

For the first picture it brings me to...

http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/train/images/csbc.jpg

Second picture brings me to...

http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/train/images/csbctop.jpg

I have used relative addressing so if you look at the source the link is to
"../images/csbc.jpg" which should work.  I suppose I could change this to an
absolute address but I would like to be able to keep the relative addressing
just in case I have to move my site someday although that seems highly unlikely
in the near future.

If anyone else can give me feedback on the workings of this page it would be
appretiated so that I can fix whatever the problem is.

Thanks,

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/